Monday, September 5, 2011

Eighth of le Teens: I have to be ORGANIZED?


I was reading about how to write a good blog a couple minutes ago. Most of it was very simple; nothing seemed too mind boggling or unusual. Until the nice lady said that my blog should be organized. It should have a THEME. and I thought, the crap, do I have a theme? Even the name of my blog is meaningless. I s'pose most of my posts are personal happenings and my thoughts on them, but really, is it even very accessible to people who don't know me? Well, I've decided that I should make a change, if only just a slight one.

From now on, my blog is a personal philosophy blog. If I ever deviate from that and somehow you see it, please slap me.

I also read that to have readers, you have to read stuff. Why hadn't I thought of that before? Of course, I read blogspot stuff, but have I rarely comment... I'm hardly known at all outside my little cube. My blog is basically a journal that I allow people to read. That's NOT what it's supposed to be. -__- So, I think I've already failed at my new mission of having a solely philosophical blog. Meh. I'll start next post.

Or maybe I can start right now!

I think the perfect government would be a Christian anarchy. Though, my perception of what that would be and what it would actually be is probably quite different. It's the way God probably imagined the world to begin with: people having complete freedom, but being told to follow His laws. It's freaking PERFECT. Even for those who don't follow His laws, because only God can deal out judgment. Everyone's freaking happy. Well, accept for those murdered by the crazies that always pop up in anarchies, but who's paying attention? I imagine some kind of semi-perfect post-apocalyptic, high tech world with a desert setting. Towns scattered throughout a nation filled to the brim with good intentioned people doing whatever they like and God taking the law into his own hands whenever someone wants to step out of line and rob a bank or kill someone. Or some kind of God-fearing vigilante will appear like a wild west super hero and rid the dusty utopia of any villainy! Doesn't that sound sweet? *day dreams*

Heaven will be something like that too. Plus an oasis of beaches and mountains for those who aren't into the desert scene.

The thang I read earlier also said that I should ask questions at the end of my blogs so people have something to comment about, soooooo. What do you think about Christian anarchy? Or for that matter, anarchy at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment