Monday, May 10, 2010

Stream of Consciousness When Ill and Tired


So I'm sick and sleepy, but I've got too much on my mind to sleep just yet. This post is mostly for my own well being, but also for you--if you can extract some amount of entertainment from it.

My toes always seem to be cold. Not like they feel cold, but they are cold to the touch. I wonder if it's because I am malnourished in some way. Storm--my brother, says that drinking loads of water is good for you. Most of the people in American are dehydrated, which I think is weird because we have nearly constant fresh water resources. I don't like drinking water when I'm sick though because it hurts my throat. Watermelon has got to be the best food to have when you're sick though. It's refreshing, smooth and... stuff. Eggs are good too. Fluffy scrambled eggs.

It's all dark in the room and I can't find the tissue box. I need my tissues.

Sometimes on digital clocks you can't tell what time it is. That really bothers me. I can't see if somethings a 6 or a 5, but I guess it wouldn't be a 6 if it's the the second digit of the minute part. How do people describe digital clocks? We need labels for the different parts. I'd say the hour and minute hands, but they're digital, so that doesn't really work.

The light reminds me of the kinds of lights you have in nightmares. You know, when you turn a light on in a creepy dark room and expect it to light it up and show you everything's okay but it doesn't, Instead, it shows you the ouline of the lamp and the idea of light just hitting the shadows and bouncing off. It's terrible. I have lots of different dreams. I remember them usually. It's more interesting to tell people about your dreams than to listen to the kinds of dreams people have. Sometimes I don't know if I can believe the kinds of dreams people have because they are just so cool. But then again, I have dreams about pretty amazing stuff too. I used to keep a dream map/journal/thing. It was really handy for recording dreams and I could use the stuff from them in stories I wrote. It was fun. I stopped using it after I lost it though.

People are afraid of rats a lot, but to be honest, rats are really cute. I'm not just saying that because I want to be cool and different, but seriously, how can you not love a fuzzy little animal that can actually die of loneliness? Yes, rats can die of loneliness. Ain't that the sweetest thing? If they don't have another rat--or person, to hang out with regularly, they develop tumors and die.

I really like that song from CSI. It goes like: out here in the field... but that's all I remember. I'm too lazy to look it up or anything though.

I'm finally getting tired. My nose is driving me crazy. It's stuffy and runny at the same time. Why can't it just be one or the other? At least I've got some nice puff tissues. A noes in need deserves puffs indeed. Yep. Oh wait, I'm using the off-brand stuff right now... oh well. Better than toilet paper. I'm not going downstairs for tissues or medicine. I'm too lazy. That reminds me of Fazzy. My oldest brother. I don't seem him enough. Before I start working this summer I've got to visit him in Bristol again. Even though I was dying, it was really cool seeing where he lived and his friends and stuff. I could tell you a lot about it but my fingers can't type fast enough. I went to Eastern State Penitentiary with my Mum on mother's day. Isn't that awesome? Raise your hand if you've got a mom who wants to go to a prison for mother's day. Yeah, I thought not.

Well, I think I've jibed enough. Now I'm going to lose consciousness. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment